- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Your Penthouse Chalet is available from 15:00 on your day of arrival, until 11:00 on your day of departure. A late check-out (17:00) can be arranged, depending on availability.
- ADAPTER: All electrical sockets throughout the Club operate on 220 V ~ / 50 Hz. If required, simply ask your Personal Concierge to provide you with a suitable adaptor for the duration of the stay.
- BASICS: Is there something you forgot to pack? Your Personal Concierge has a broad selection of essential items to tide you over.
- BABY MONITOR: Your room phone can also be used as an audio baby monitor. A detailed instruction manual can be requested from your Personal Concierge.
- BABYSITTER: Your Personal Concierge will happily arrange a babysitting service (charged separately) for children under 3.
- BABY CHANGING ROOM: You will find baby changing facilities in the public restroom of the restaurant.
- BATHROBES / TOWELS: A Kitzbühel Lodge bathrobe and spa bag for the duration of your stay can be found in your Penthouse Chalet. Additional pool and spa towels are provided in the spa area.
- BALCONY: Enjoy breathtaking views of the Kitzbühel Alps from your private balcony.
- BREAKFAST: Enjoy your breakfast in the privacy of your Penthouse Chalet, or in our gourmet restaurant.
- CINEMA: Experience a private night at the cinema with family or friends.
- CREDIT CARDS: We accept EC cards, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and Visa.
- COOKERY COURSES: For current dates, please see our homepage or monthly programme, or simply ask your Personal Concierge.
- CIGAR LOUNGE: Enjoy your leisure time in style – relax in one of our Daniel Marshall cigar lounges.
- DOCTOR / PHARMACY: Your Personal Concierge has all relevant details regarding on-duty doctors and pharmacies.
- DRESS CODE: The dress code throughout the Club is smart-casual. We hope you will appreciate that swim wear, bathrobes or sportswear are not considered suitable attire for the restaurant or bar areas.
- DOGS AND OTHER PETS: Dogs incur a surcharge of €35 per day, including dog blanket and treats. Thank you for understanding that dogs are not permitted in the restaurant (with the exception of our ‘Stuben’ meeting rooms) or in the spa area. Your Personal Concierge will also be happy to arrange for a dog-sitter, if required.
- FAX & EMAIL: Do you need to send a fax or email? Your Personal Concierge will be happy to help.
- FLOWERS: Should you wish to order a flower arrangement or bouquet, simply speak to your Personal Concierge . Our in-house florist will gladly create floral assemblies tailored to your individual wishes.
- FIRE AND EMERGENCY EXITS: In the unlikely event of a fire, please refer to the escape route plan displayed on the front door of your Penthouse Chalet, which features directions to the nearest emergency exit. For your own safety, do not use elevators during a fire. Leave your Penthouse Chalet immediately and remain calm.
- FINNISH SAUNA: Depending on your preferred accommodation category, you are able to opt for a Penthouse Chalet with Finnish Sauna complete with relaxation room.
- FITNESS: Take advantage of our in-house fitness studio with TechnoGym equipment.
- FLIGHTS AND TRAIN CONNECTIONS: We are also at your service when it comes to organising your forthcoming journey. Please feel free to contact your Personal Concierge if you require travel information, help with bookings, etc.
- FIREPLACE: Each Penthouse Chalet features an open fire for the ultimate alpine holiday experience.
- GALLERY BED: A number of our Penthouse Chalets feature a gallery bed beneath a glass ceiling, offering an unrivalled view of the night sky.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: Give someone a special treat: gift vouchers are available from your Personal Concierge.
- GOLF: There are 4 golf courses in close vicinity to the Club, with another 19 courses in the surrounding area. Your Personal Concierge will be happy to help you select the most suitable course and book your tee times.
- GOURMET RESTAURANT: Delight your palette with the culinary creations of our Head Chef Reinhard Brandner.
- HAIRDRYER: You can find a hairdryer in the cupboard underneath your bathroom sink.
- HAIRDRESSER: Your Personal Concierge will be happy to arrange for one of our professional hair stylists to come directly to your Penthouse Chalet.
- INTERNET: Both your Penthouse Chalet and all public spaces within the Club feature free WiFi access. The password is: "daimler1".
- IRONING SERVICE: For details on our ironing service, please see the laundry list displayed in the wardrobe of your Penthouse Chalet. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to speak to your Personal Concierge .
- KEYCARDS: Your keycard opens the door to your private Penthouse Chalet. It also gives you access to the underground car park, elevators and spa/fitness area. Please carry your keycard with you at all times, and notify your Personal Concierge immediately in the case of loss or theft.
- KITCHEN: Each Penthouse Chalet includes a fully equipped designer kitchen. Your Personal Concierge will be happy to do your shopping and carry out any preparations.
- LIMOUSINE SERVICE: Our exclusive Mercedes-Benz shuttle service is at your disposal for any journey to and from the Club – whether you feel like a shopping trip to Munich, Innsbruck or Salzburg, or need to be collected or driven to an airport. Your Personal Concierge will be happy to make all necessary arrangements.
- LOUNGE AREA: Light dishes and sweet delights are served all day in our Lounge Area, open daily from 8:00.
- LOST AND FOUND: Should you mislay an item during your stay or accidentally leave something behind on departure, please don’t hesitate to contact your Personal Concierge: we will be happy to post forgotten items to your chosen address.
- LUGGAGE: Of course we are more than happy to take care of moving your luggage – simply let your Personal Concierge know if you need any assistance.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE: Our laundry service comprises washing, ironing and dry-cleaning. A laundry bag, along with a detailed list of services and prices, can be found inside the wardrobe of your Penthouse Chalet. Simply contact your Personal Concierge to arrange collection. Please note that there is no same-day service available for dry-clean items, as they are sent out to an external establishment.
- MOBILES & LAPTOPS: We kindly ask you to refrain from using mobile phones, notebooks and laptops throughout the entire spa area, as well as in the restaurant. Please feel free to use your mobile devices throughout the Lounge Area or one of our separate ‘Stuben’ meeting rooms.
- MESSAGES & EMAILS: We will forward any incoming messages to your Penthouse Chalet as swiftly as possible. You are welcome to have messages sent to our fax: +43 (0) 53 56-64664-99 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ask the sender to include your first name, surname and number of your Penthouse Chalet.
- MAIL: Simply leave your letters and postcards with your Personal Concierge, who will be happy to post them for you.
- NEWSPAPERS: An up-to-date selection of daily newspapers is always laid out for you in the Salon. You will also find newspapers, magazines and trade journals at the bar and in the spa area.
- PANORAMA TERRACE: The Penthouse Floor of the Kitzbühel Lodge features its own 360° Panorama Terrace with views of the Wilder Kaiser and Kitzbüheler Horn.
- Personal Concierge: Your Personal Concierge is dedicated to making your stay at the Kitzbühel Lodge perfect in every way, and will continuously assist you with any queries, wishes and requirements you may have during your time with us.
- PILLOWS: If you require any additional pillows, down-filled pillows or neck support cushions, simply speak to your Personal Concierge.
- PRIVATE CHECK-IN: No need to stand at the reception desk – your Personal Concierge will carry out the check-in process on your behalf.
- RADIO: Your TV set also receives international radio programmes.
- ROOM PHONE: Calls are charged at €0.35 per unit. Please dial 0 to establish an external line. For room-to-room calls, simply dial the recipient’s room number.
- SAFE / VALUABLES: Each Penthouse Chalet is equipped with a safe. Valuables stored inside the safe are insured to a maximum value of € 767. In addition, we are able to provide you with a deposit box in our main safe (free of charge). Each deposit box is insured up to a value of € 10.000. Please contact your Personal Concierge for further details. Please note that we cannot accept liability for any valuables left unsecured within your Penthouse Chalet.
- SALON: The Kitzbühel Lodge features its own private Salon with open fireplace and bar, where you may wait during your private check-in or enjoy a cosy get-together in the course of your stay.
- SHOE CARE SERVICE: Your Personal Concierge will be happy to arrange for your shoes to be cleaned.
- SHOPPING: Discover the wide range of shopping opportunities available in Kitzbühel – your Personal Concierge will be able to recommend the perfect selection of shops for your requirements.
- SKI SHUTTLE: If required, your Personal Concierge will drive you to and from the piste.
- SKI DEPOT: Your Personal Concierge will gladly ensure your skiing equipment is adequately stored for the duration of your stay.
- STEAM SHOWER: Each of our Penthouse Chalets is equipped with a state-of-the-art steam shower.
- SKI EQUIPMENT: If you require skiing equipment or a skiing instructor, simply contact your Personal Concierge, who will collect the requested items and make all necessary arrangements on your behalf.
- ‘STUBEN’ MEETING ROOMS: The Kitzbühel Country Club features four individually furnished meeting rooms, which can also be booked for private use. For details and to make a reservation, simply contact your Personal Concierge.
- STUBEN TALKS: Every Friday, the Kitzbühel Country Club offers ‘Stuben Talks’ with selected speakers specialising in a wide variety of subjects. Your Temporary Membership enables you to participate free of charge.
- SPA: Our spa area (with 25m² natural-stone pool, various saunas and relaxation rooms) is open daily from 08:00 to 22:00. Children under 16 accompanied by an adult are welcome to use the pool from 11:00 to 18:00.
- TAXI: Your Personal Concierge will be happy to arrange a taxi or private shuttle service.
- TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP: As a guest of the Kitzbühel Lodge, you automatically receive a Temporary Membership of the Kitzbühel Country Club for the duration of your stay. This gives you free access to all facilities within the Club.
- TABLE RESERVATIONS: Your Personal Concierge will be happy to book a table on your behalf – both in our in-house gourmet restaurant and any other establishment of your choice.
- UNDERGROUND CAR PARK: Our video-monitored underground garage, featuring a private elevator to the Penthouse Floor of the Kitzbühel Lodge, is available free of charge for the duration of your stay.
- VIP SERVICES: Do you require a limousine or helicopter service, or would you like to book a private jet? Your Personal Concierge will assist you with any request you may have - your wish is our command.
- VINOTHÉQUE: With a wine selection of 1,050 bottles, we can confidently say there will be something for every taste.
- WAKE-UP CALL: Simply let your Personal Concierge know if you require a wake-up call.
- YOGA: Unsere Yoga-Lehrerin Tania Wimmer bringt immer Freitags und Samstags um 8.00 Uhr Ihren Körper und Seele in Einklang. Gerne auch Privatstunden nach Vereinbarung.
- YOGA: Every Friday and Saturday at 8:00, our Yoga instructor Tania Wimmer helps you harmonise your body, mind and soul. Private sessions are also available by arrangement.