Penthouse Chalets “Exclusive Floor”
1000m2 for your time out in the Tyrol
Time is irrelevant in the penthouse chalet “Exclusive Floor” at the 5-star Kitzbühel Lodge. Let yourself relax and enjoy 1000m2 of pure luxury and personalised care. You and your loved ones can enjoy an unforgettable stay in Kitzbühel that will be remembered for a long time to come. After all it is shared experiences and memories that make deluxe quality time.
Seven apartments for up to 26 persons
The penthouse chalet “Exclusive Floor” offers the ideal setting for luxurious holidays with friends or family. Here, our guests have seven luxury penthouse chalets at their disposal for their personal quality time deluxe. There is also an additional double room for private security personnel. In addition to the private apartments, guests of the “Exclusive Floor” have access to a private living room and a 200m2 terrace with views of the Wilder Kaiser. The floor can only be accessed be those with the correct authorisation, guaranteeing that “Exclusive Floor” guests will be undisturbed. As with all our apartments, a “Good Fairy” is on hand at all times to take care of your wishes and needs, give you personal care and an optimal service.
Our luxury tyrolean chalets in Kitzbühel in the Tyrol combine traditional comfort with alpine charm and luxurious furnishings. We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones. Your “Good Fairy” is waiting for your call!
|Secret Season||21.04.2018 - 28.07.2018
10.09.2018 - 22.12.2018
|Selected Season||28.07.2018 - 10.09.2018|
|High Season||22.12.2018 - 06.01.2019
21.01.2019 - 27.01.2019
|Premium Season||06.01.2019 - 01.04.2019|
|Penthouse Chalet||Persons||Secret Season||Selected Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|Full penthouse floor
(All 8 units)
|26 persons||€ 6.275,00||€ 8.345,00||€ 10.395,00||€ 9.520,00|
Our prices include breakfast in your private penthouse chalet or in the restaurant. Please note that the local tax of € 1.80 per person per night is charged locally.
- Comfortable, spacious living room with a fireplace and balcony and access to a large terrace with views to the Wilder Kaiser.
- Fully equipped kitchen/living room with comfortable seating and a large dining table for 10-16 persons
- Entrance hall with a cloakroom and guest toilet
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine and assorted teas
- Shower with a steam cabin function
- Plush bathrobes, slippers and a swim bag
- Bathroom accessories
- Hair dryer and cosmetic mirror
- High-quality materials and beds
- With room for a child’s cot
- TV in the living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Radio, Wi-Fi, safe
- Games, toboggan, books, films to rent
- Fresh fruit and cakes on arrival
- Turn-down service
- Extensive breakfast how you like it, either in your chalet or the restaurant
- Organisation of celebrations and exclusive events
- Underground parking is available with a lift straight to the penthouse floor