Penthouse "Master Chalet" in the Austrian alps
5-star apartment with views of the Wilder Kaiser
Arrive and enjoy. Relax in 110m2 and enjoy the amenities of the 5-star Kitzbühel Lodge, our luxury hotel in the Austrian alps - this is deluxe quality time that our guests appreciate and love. The spacious “Master” penthouse chalet is the perfect retreat to spend a few hours together. The penthouse "Master Chalet" can also be an optimal location for a holiday with friends in the Tyrolean Alps. Although it is for 2 persons, it can be connected with the penthouse "Grand Chalet" and has enough space for up to 6 persons. The large dining table for 10 - 16 persons can also be used for exclusive family celebrations and special occasions free-of-charge. Supported by the “Good Fairy”.
Exclusive alpine chalet for shared memories
The penthouse "Master Chalet" has space for two, or a group of friends, to have an unforgettable stay. The 110m2 5-star chalet has exquisite furnishings and includes a master bedroom with a double bed and a walk-in wardrobe, a luxurious bathroom with a steam shower and free-standing bath, a living area with an open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen with a wine fridge and a long dining table for 10 to 16 people. A highlight of this chalet is the large sun terrace with a view of the Wilder Kaiser. Be it for romantic hours for two, or a long evening with your closest friends, this terrace is the perfect place to spend your personal deluxe quality time.
Our luxury chalets in Kitzbühel in the Tyrol combine traditional comfort with alpine charm and luxurious furnishings. We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones at the 5-Star Kitzbühel Lodge. The “Good Fairy” is waiting for your call!
|01.04.2023 - 15.12.2023
|15.12.2023 - 10.03.2024
|10.03.2024 - 31.03.2024
05.03.2023 - 01.04.2023
|Penthouse "Master Chalet"
Our prices include breakfast in your private penthouse chalet or in the restaurant. Please note that the local tax of € 1.80 per person per night is charged locally.
- Comfortable, spacious living room with a fireplace and balcony and access to a large terrace with views to the Wilder Kaiser.
- Fully equipped kitchen/living room with comfortable seating and a large dining table for 10-16 persons
- Entrance hall with a cloakroom and guest toilet
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine and assorted teas
- Shower with a steam cabin function
- Plush bathrobes, slippers and a swim bag
- Bathroom accessories
- Hair dryer and cosmetic mirror
- High-quality materials and beds
- With room for a child’s cot
- TV in the living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Radio, Wi-Fi, safe
- Games, toboggan, books, films to rent
- Fresh fruit and cakes on arrival
- Turn-down service
- Extensive breakfast how you like it, either in your chalet or the restaurant
- Organisation of celebrations and exclusive events
- Underground parking is available with a lift straight to the penthouse floor